Traci Mann serves as the Madison Market President, SVP for the Wisconsin Region of Old National Bank (ONB). With $1.8B of deposits and 39 offices, the Wisconsin Region represents the company’s second largest region. The commercial team for the State of Wisconsin reports to Traci, with the exception of the Milwaukee area team. Her team includes Relationship Managers who focus on commercial business development in Small Business , Commercial Real Estate as well as Commercial and Industrial segments.
With 30 years in financial services, Traci has been part of the bank’s leadership team since 1986 when she joined AnchorBank. She worked her way through the mortgage lending divisions to Treasury Management and Commercial Banking.
In addition to her leadership responsibilities, Traci continues to manage a handful
of clients with a portfolio of commercial holdings totaling $50MM.
Internally at Old National, Traci serves on a number of corporate-wide teams and initiatives.
She is active in the community with a number of organizations including:
▪ Madison Club Foundation Board
▪ Smart Growth Greater Madison
▪ Downtown Madison, Inc.
▪ Commercial Broker’s Group
▪ American Heart Association Go Red for Women Executive Leadership Team
▪ Madison Symphony Orchestra Concert on the Green Committee
▪ The Brauds Network (Professional Women in Commercial Real Estate)